Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"All Quiet on the Pier" All- Purpose Binder

Zazzle.com Logo
CREATE  |  APPAREL  |  MUGS  |  POSTAGE  |  CARDS  |  POSTERS  |  GIFTS  |  ALL     

 "All Quiet on the Pier" All- Purpose Binder

A new binder today. Yesterday was an important family birthday back in England. That's something that always makes me feel homesick for a while so today I worked with an image of home - Brighton Pier. When I do go home - not often enough - I stay in a hotel right on the seafront and the pier is always a source of interest and inspiration as well as great fish and chips ! Going to have to seek out some airline deals !

I took the photo that is the basis for this image very early in the morning, long before the crowds arrived, and all was still and quiet except for the sound of the waves and the seagulls.

Visit SusanEppsOliver's store
Join SusanEppsOliver's fan club


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment