Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Today is one of the hottest days of the year so far here in Virginia ( currently 101F !!) and so it's a good day to stay safely in the air-conditioning and do something I've been meaning to do for a very long time - namely, start a blog !

I spent much of last winter -coincidentally one of the coldest and snowiest ever - creating and designing my Zazzle Store Susan Epps Oliver and am looking forward to showing you some of my designs and, in the fullness of time, to show you also some of the great designs made by my friends at Zazzle - it really is a powerhouse of talent !

I'm also a person full of random thoughts and, living as I do in a remote mountain top home, there is plenty of nature and wildlife to watch and photograph.

So here goes with one of my designs which was lucky enough to earn a "Today's Best Award " at Zazzle way back in April Pink Retro Mousepad




Labels: Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment